Let’s start with what you won’t find here. This is a safe place: there will be no judgments, no “shoulds,” no beating ourselves up, and no perfection. I don’t roll like that.
What you will find here is space and encouragement to be kind and compassionate with yourself every damn day and the motivation and support to change up the way you’re doing things, so the life you’re living looks a lot more like the one you’ve been imagining.
- There will be ideas you can do right this very minute to treat yourself well.
- There will be opportunities for major perspective shifts—chances for you to step into a life where taking care of yourself is the priority, instead of the after thought.
- There will be humor and some curse words.
- There will be acknowledgement that our most meaningful growth often comes out of our most difficult transitions.
- And there will be celebrations of kick-ass successes (A full week of daily self care? I’ll toast to that!).
Click around, read my blog, and check out the small and beautiful things I’m doing each day to treat myself well. I hope you’ll find them inspiring and helpful and maybe even fun and a little bit indulgent.
Then, when you find yourself ready to commit to planning out your beautiful life, schedule a complimentary self-care coaching call with me. I’d love to work with you directly to identify what it is you’re craving in your life … and help you create a path to get there.